7.02.2008

"Love the One Your With"


I wouldn't call myself a big "reader". I'm not one of those people who craves a good book to read... I just don't have the time unfortunately. I do, however, always seem to get in the reading mood when I'm at the beach. There's nothing better than relaxing on the beach, in the sun, with your feet in the ocean and a good book in your hand. Last year at the beach I read "Something Borrowed" and "Something Blue" by Emily Griffin. I loved both of these books so at the beach this year I knew I wanted to read something by her and I found "Love the One Your With". To sum it up in one word: fantastic. I simply couldn't put it down. Anyone looking for a great read- here it is!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Read her other book - baby proof! It's wonderful!! :)

CEOmom3 said...

I read Something Borrowed too and loved it--I am glad to here the others are good too!