6.20.2007

Walking down the aisle all over again...

It's funny how everything comes full circle. Almost a year ago I was taking the long walk down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams... truly the happiest day of my life. Now, just three days away from our one year anniversary, we found out that the offer we put in on a home was officially accepted and we'll be getting the house of our dreams! (YAY!) It's so exciting! It's like walking down the aisle all over again. I knew there was no question my fiance (now hubby) was the man of my dreams and who I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with. There was no uncertainty, no hesitation, I wanted to run down that aisle to marry him! It's weird that I'm feeling the same way about this house (well, to an extent)- I just can't get to it fast enough! Silly I know, but it's true. And what a better anniversary gift to give to eachother than a brand new house! I'm all smiles- can ya tell?! :)

Photo above by my talented photographer's at Enigma Productions

No comments: