5.28.2009

Logo for Marie A. Francois, P.C.

This is the first time we've had the opportunity to design logos for an attorney! Marie came to us with a request for logos that were more edgy and modern than traditional law firm logos, and she requested the scales of justice be incorporated into the designs. Thanks Marie!

Marie's Feedback: "PERFECT!!!! You've made it so hard to decide, but I'm going to go with Design #1. Thanks so much!I also wanted to say that I fell in love with what you guys do with wedding logos and thought I'd take a chance and if the corporate work was as impressive; it was! When I do get married in the next year or so I have no doubt that I will be using your company for all of my monogramming needs. . ."

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Ooooh I love it! Very chic yet professional at the same time!