10.29.2008

I.D.O. Spotlight: Meaghan + David

Bride Meaghan came to us wanting monogram 23C on for her custom aisle runner. When we told her that unfortunately we do not offer the graphic of monogram 23C on our runners and that we would only be able to do the text, she decided to still go with it and we are SOOOO happy that she did! Just look how classy and chic it turned out! We just know that we're going to have other brides asking for this option now that they can see how incredible it is without the graphic... go ahead, tell us how much you love it! Best wishes Meaghan & David for your November wedding- please e-mail us pictures after the wedding so we can have you as one of our "Featured Couples." We definitely want to show off this runner!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, I LOVE IT! but then again, I love everything you do :)

Anonymous said...

I have to admit... I've been lurking on your blog and website for quite a while now waiting to find the perfect monogram before I place my order, and this is it! It's exactly what I've been looking for- and it's really neat because our initials are the same as this couples so we can REALLY see what it will look like! we'll be ordering sometime this week... YAYYYYYYY!!!!

Meredith & Daniel

Anonymous said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

it really is great to see how you're able to tweak the designs so that they can work on runners- this one is fantastic!