9.06.2008

Personal Style...

It's so neat to see the personal style of our clients. A monogram or logo says a lot about the couple's personal style, it can be clean and classic like the all black monogram shown above (monogram 21D from our pre-ready monograms) or fresh and modern like the other two runners (both monogram 30A), or they portray a natural elegance like monogram 17D used on the unity candle pictured above. It's so important to select a monogram that evokes the personal style of the couple as well as the overall feel you want your wedding to have. Best wishes to all these fantastic couples on their upcoming weddings. We hope to see lots of pictures!

1 comment:

The Event Essentials said...

These are GORGEOUS!! Great job with your work. I'm happy to have stumbled across your blog. I didn't know you had one and I adore your creativity! Want to exchange blog sponsor links? I would be happy to put you on my page?