5.28.2008

I love my wedding magazines!


Okay okay so I'm obsessed with wedding magazines... yeah yeah I know, my wedding is over- but I have a good excuse... I'm in the wedding business! Since we just moved my sister into her new apartment she was ready to give up the stacks and stacks of wedding magazines that I had let her borrow as she is planning her own wedding- so now I'm going back through them all and I have to say, I missed them... and I want MORE!!! RockBottomMagazines has great deals so I'm going to have to go ahead and get a few subscriptions to my faves :) You know you have tons of wedding magazines scattered all over your house too... anyone have any interesting ideas on what to do with them once you're done with all the planning? I'd love to hear some creative suggestions!


No comments: