4.16.2008

A Simple Thank You...

Isn’t it amazing how a simple “thank you” can brighten someone’s day? Well my clients have certainly been brightening my days lately! I’ve been getting so many sweet e-mails from brides and mothers-of-the-bride that have put huge cheesy smiles on my face and I just have to share their sweet comments:

"To the staff of Idooriginals,
Thank you for your excellent service and unique creation of the handpainted aisle runner and candles. Our guests provided wonderful comments. We cannot thank you and your staff enough. Take care....and you definitely have a lifetime client. Love and Blessings, The Harley and Johnson Families"


" i got my aisle runner, unity candle, and banner today and i cannot tell you howhappy i am!!!!!!!!!!! i knew that i could leave the colors up to you and that iwould be happy, words can not explain how happy i am!!! thank you soooo much!! - michelle"

"I just wanted to give a long overdue "Thank You" for the gorgeous aislerunner and the beautiful parasol. They look amazing and came out great! Iwill be sure to send you some pictures from the wedding. Thank you againfor everything! One Happy Bride-to-Be, Laura"

So now it's my turn to say Thank You... thank you to all our sweet and wonderful clients who are so incredible to work with. It is a joy to create these special items for you and as always we love receiving your comments and pictures of your special day so keep them coming! :) I love my job {sigh}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is just lovely! I'm loving your blog :)

One Love Photo said...

Cute idea! A photo with one of these and the happy couple in it on each thank-you card would be so perfect!