2.03.2008

City Chic Monograms

Sophisticated. City. Modern. Chic but Classic. These are the words that D.C. bride, Lauren, provided me with when she ordered her custom monograms. Immediately I was excited. I knew right away the direction I wanted to go with her monograms but she further validated her style by selecting specific monogram from our pre-ready monogram page. Each monogram she selected had the same style she described... minus the "city". To get this city feel she explained that she was a D.C. bride and wanted an outline of the capitol building to be reflected in her monograms. No problem! I absolutely love the final result and she did as well when she completely made my day with her sweet e-mail:
"Oh my gosh, thank you SOOOO much! You knew exactly what I wanted, they are so perfect. I absolutely love the capitol in the background- so cool!!! they are so perfect!! I plan on using them on my programs, fans for the cocktail hour, and wherever else I can find a place!! I have already started spreading the word about your business to my friends. I knew when I saw your website, that you would know exactly what I was looking for. What a cool job!!!"
--Lauren

No comments: