1.28.2008

Custom Monograms

I just got done creating these custom monograms and wanted to share them! This lovely bride contacted me and asked for monograms that incorporated the infinity symbol. I love the idea of using the infinity symbol and I automatically got a ton of ideas as soon as I heard this was a common element that would be used throughout her wedding. To further explain what she wanted this bride selected specific monograms from our pre-ready monograms that appealed to her. By doing this, I was able to get a good feel of the types of fonts and overall style that she was drawn to. I love the way they turned out! I especially love the way some of them interlock throughout the infinity symbol.
*Note: Custom monograms come in sets of five; however we only chose to display the four monograms that do not include the last name.

No comments: