1.10.2008

Parasols in place of flowers....

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. The super sweet photographer Christina Ramage of CJ Photography contacted me yesterday with the nicest e-mail stating:

"I had the honor to photograph an amazing couple on July 28th 2007, Racquel and Juan. They had an absolutely beautiful aisle runner, table runner and parasols. I found out that you were the company that provided these customized items for my client. I want to let you know that you work was high quality, artistic, clean and very professional."

How sweet is that! She totally made my day. She then proceeded to send me the most beautiful photographs of Racquel and Juan's wedding... specifically pictures of the items I had created for them. I was blown away with Christina's work and I'm thrilled that she was kind enough to share these photos with me. I plan on featuring Racquel & Juan as our Featured Couple in February but I wanted to go ahead and share this photo to demonstrate the way Racquel ordered initial parasols for each of her bridesmaids to carry in place of flowers... what a great idea!

No comments: