6.05.2007

Oh how I love thee HGTV!

I am a huge HGTV junkie. My hubby can't stand it (although at times he can get into some of the DIY shows as well!) This week is HGTV's wedding week and I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! Below is a handy little list of airtimes that I devised to make sure I don't miss any of these great wedding episodes, jot them down so you can tune in as well! (Is anyone else as excited about this as I am? I'm not the only wedding fanatic out there am I?!)

Tues. June 5th (tonight!)- Decorating Cents Wedding Episode, 9:00 PM ET/PT

Thurs. June 7th- Landscaper's Challenge, Backyard Wedding, 9:30 PM ET/PT

Sat. June 9th- Designer Weddings for Less, 8:00 PM ET/PT

Sat. June 9th- Design on a Dime Wedding Episode, 10:00 PM ET/PT


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you're definitely not alone! I love HGTV also- and HGTV + Weddings makes for a great combo. I will definitely be tuned in!!!