4.23.2007

From the bottom of my heart...

As you can imagine, this past week has been very difficult for our community. We have used this week to spend time with family, friends, and loved ones. It has been an emotionally draining time, but also a time to recognize the strength and unity not only of the Virginia Tech community, but of the entire nation. Words cannot express how grateful I am for everyone who made a point to contact me expressing their condolences. I have received so many messages from past and present clients, as well as others that I have not yet had a chance to work with but who view my website and read this blog. From the bottom of my heart... Thank you!

I am glad to announce that I Do Originals is once again accepting orders. I am looking forward to resuming in helping brides with the special details of their big day. Thank you again to everyone for your support and patience during this difficult time.




No comments: