3.31.2014

Good-bye and Thank You from I Do Originals!

It is far overdue that I take the time to announce that after a long temporary close after the birth of our second child, I have decided to close the doors of I Do Originals permanently.  This decision has been a difficult one as I Do Originals provided me with six truly amazing years, allowing me to work with  over 5,000 couples worldwide and so many talented wedding industry professionals.  I am so honored that the wedding industry embraced my creations the way they did by featuring them in a multitude of wedding magazines both nationally and internationally, including The Knot, BRIDES Magazine (twice!), Weddings Unveiled, and numerous others.  Another incredible honor was creating a large order for golf legend Greg Norman (aka the Shark) and his beautiful bride.  I am so blessed that the little company created in my home grew to have such great success and I am forever thankful for all of those who were a part of my journey, especially my incredible husband who supported me every step of the way.  I am sad to be closing this chapter of my life but excited to focus on being a mommy, which (although exhausting at times) is the most amazing and rewarding job in the world.  Best wishes to all, happy planning, and thanks for a wonderful ride!

My Sincerest Gratitude,
Kristin Melissa
Owner, I Do Originals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best of luck to you! I have used you personally and for many clients! Your company was very efficient and produced awesome products. Thanks again for everything!


Candice Smith
Something Blu Events