I sadly am writing this update from the pediatric wing of the hospital where our beautiful two month old daughter has been admitted and had to undergo a blood transfusion. While she currently is stable we are unsure of how long we will need to remain in the hospital as she needs to undergo further testing. Unfortunately we will need to temporarily close the studio during this extremely difficult time. We will not be accepting any new orders until further notice.
To those awaiting orders, I am hopeful that we will be able to get your order to you in time for your wedding date; however, it may be longer than the turnaround times stated on our website. If we do feel that there may be a problem getting your order to you in time for your date I will be in touch directly with you about canceling your order and providing you with a full refund.
I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but I certainly appreciate any thoughts and prayers you may send our way. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this very challenging time in our lives.