1.31.2011

Temporary Shop Close

I sadly am writing this update from the pediatric wing of the hospital where our beautiful two month old daughter has been admitted and had to undergo a blood transfusion. While she currently is stable we are unsure of how long we will need to remain in the hospital as she needs to undergo further testing. Unfortunately we will need to temporarily close the studio during this extremely difficult time. We will not be accepting any new orders until further notice.

To those awaiting orders, I am hopeful that we will be able to get your order to you in time for your wedding date; however, it may be longer than the turnaround times stated on our website. If we do feel that there may be a problem getting your order to you in time for your date I will be in touch directly with you about canceling your order and providing you with a full refund.

I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but I certainly appreciate any thoughts and prayers you may send our way. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this very challenging time in our lives.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You're in my prayers. I hope your daughter is okay.

Maria said...

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!! Your customers can wait :-)

Unknown said...

Oh, prayers are with you. Just focus on your family.

Anonymous said...

i'm not getting married...just looking at your wonderful work. know that my prayers are with you and your family. the Lord created her and knows all her inner workings...trust Him...He cares for you all.

Tish B. said...

Kristin, I'm so sorry to hear this. I will certainly keep your family in my prayers.

kathi said...

I just found you from a google search on monogram ettiquette. I'm so sorry for your child's illness. God bless her and your family in this difficult time