9.24.2010

From Small Beginnings...

This weekend three of the most incredible women I know will be hosting my baby shower. I'm so excited about it and I know they've done a fantastic job! I've had a really hard time just sitting back and not doing much to help out though (you know me... I love party planning) so... I whipped up this sweet little banner as my contribution to the shower (of course they all keep saying my contribution is the baby!) and I adore how it turned out. At the I.D.O Studio we've done a lot of items for events other than weddings, but nothing for a baby shower yet. Event banners will definitely be something I plan on highlighting once we reopen in January. In fact, I have a few new things in mind for the reopening... so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! Love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow. :)