7.09.2010

Real Wedding: Nicole + Joey





A huge thank you to the beautiful Nicole and her handsome hubby Joey who just sent us the sweetest note along with these incredible images from their day. Getting love notes really makes my day so I wanted to share with you all the kind words that Nicole wrote regarding the custom monogram she ordered from us:

I Do Originals team~

I have been meaning to say thank you for making our wedding so special! I recently shared your website with a friend that is getting married this fall and thought I should share some pictures with you as the logo you created for us was the design inspiration for our wedding. We used it for the inspiration for creating our wedding invitations, cake, cupcakes and even a go-bo!

Thank you for all of your hard work and partnership! We have used the monogram on our return address labels and I think it will be with us for a long time to come- it is now our signature!
Thank you for being part of our big day!

~Nicole

No comments: