2009 has been a huge year for I Do Originals... it's been a year of growth and profound recognition. We've had the opportunity to work with the best of the best including Michelle Gainey of Lemiga Events, Janie Medley of The Bride's Cafe, and the infamous Elizabeth Messina who photographed one of our "Just Married" parasols. There are so many highlights that occurred throughout the year, but I've narrowed it down to our top 5 accomplishments:
5) The runner we created for Christian Harrington was featured in Atlanta Occasions Magazine
4) Creating a runner for Miss America 2007 (Lauren Nelson)
3) Having one of our runners featured in The Knot Best of Weddings 2009 Magazine
2) Having our work on the cover of Belle the Magazine
1) Reaching our goal of 1000 orders in 2009!
We couldn't have done it without you... I am overwhelmed with pride and am looking forward to a promising 2010.