10.15.2009

Thankful Thursday...


I need to take a minute to say how thankful I am... today I'm thankful for...

(1) Our clients- who are so amazingly sweet and who warm my heart each and every day. It is a joy and an honor to create custom items for each of you. I received the sweetest message in my inbox from a recent bride who we created a verse banner for and I just have to share:

"Thank you for making my day so special. I absolutely loved the banner, as did all my guests. They had never seen anything like it before. I am so thrilled to have done this. It was so special and unique. Thanks again!! -Tricia"

(2) The five (yes FIVE) features we received this week on the most incredible blogs & websites... The Bride's Cafe, Kiss the Groom, Little White Book, Daily Candy, and Simply Stunning Nashville... you are all too kind!

(3) Janie Medley of The Bride's Cafe who is just the sweetest person ever....

(4) Elizabeth Messina who took the most beautiful photo of our parasol

(5) Michelle Gainy from Lemiga Events who is truly spectacular in all she does...

I could go on and on and on... but not to worry, I'll have follow up editions of Thankful Thursday in the future!

No comments: