Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Company Name: I Do Paper
1) What inspired you to start I Do Paper?
My inspiration for starting I Do Paper came from my own wedding experience. I found it very difficult to find affordable quality wedding programs that reflected our personal style. I wanted the ability to have a voice in the design and format of our programs. Programs are one of the first things guests see when they arrive at a ceremony, so I wanted something that reflected the tone of our wedding. After a lot of searching the web, I came up empty handed when looking for a company that allowed the client to have a say in the design. This experience inspired me to offer something different to the wedding world, a customized program where the bride and groom have the ability to reflect their own personal style!
(2) What items will be offered on I Do Paper?
I am excited to announce that we will be offering a wide variety of ceremony programs in unique styles and designs. We offer booklet, square, fan (for those hot summer days), tier, and tri-fold styles. The bride and groom will have the ability to choose from already created designs or they can work with a stationary designer to create something different and unique. We also offer custom designed table numbers and escort cards. In the future we will be extending our services to specialty invitations for bridal showers, bridal luncheons, bachelorette parties, etc.!
(3) What are you most looking forward to with the launch of your company?
Custom designing programs for brides and grooms and their many unique styles!
(4) What advice can you give to brides in regards to wedding stationary?
Be you! Have your stationary reflect your style and the style of your wedding, whether it’s sophisticated, laid back, or a mixture of both!
(5) List 3 wedding websites or blogs (other than your own) that you'd recommend:
1. I Do Originals (of course!) our sister site for personalized wedding decor & accessories
2. I Do Monogram (again, of course!) our other sister site featuring exquisite embroidery
3. Ella Scott Jewels for the most beautiful hand-made jewelry
(6) Anything else you'd like to share?
I'm excited to now be a regular blogger on this blog! All this week I'll be featuring some designs that you can expect to see once the website launches (on Mon. Aug. 24th!) so make sure to check back to get a sneak peek of what’s to come! Also, head on over to the site www.iDoPaper.com to see a slideshow of a few of the designs that will be offered once the site launces!