5.04.2009

Ciao from Venice!

After spending the weekend in London, we're now headed off to Venice this morning for five luxurious days and then we'll be returning to London to finish this adventure where it began. Today we'll be checking into a cozy 23 room boutique hotel located right on the Grand Canal. Spending the day exploring and taking in the beauty of Venice. Heavenly.

Wouldn't it be incredible to tie the knot in Venice? If you're interested in having a destination wedding in this romantic location, The Venice Wedding Planner is a great resource to check out. While in Venice, we have some amazing Real Weddings from Venice to share with you... so be sure to check back tomorrow!

As a reminder, the I.D.O. studio is closed this week and will open upon our return on May 11th. For more details of how our close time will effect you click here. Thank you!

3 comments:

My Dream Ring said...

Ahhhh I am so jealous! I hope you have a great time!!

Mo said...

Omigod. As I sit at my desk at work, I am immensely jealous that you are livin' it up in Venice!
Have an amazing time!

Bridal Affairs said...

Hope you are having a great time! Looks amazing where you are!!