2.09.2009

Creative Custom Cardboxes

I have to preface this post by saying how in love I am with Twitter... at first I totally didn't get it but now I'm kind of addicted! One of the really cool things that's happened through Twitter is that I reconnected with one of our former brides, Marni, who has started her own company, Creative Custom Cardboxes and I am in awe of her talent! Just look how beautiful these are!

Creative Custom Cardboxes specializes in producing an affordable custom designed cardbox/gift holder for your special occasion. Creative Custom Cardboxes will hold your gift cards and keep them safe in a fun and stylish manner. Each box is hand-painted with care, with special options to give your money holder a unique look to complete your party décor! You can select your colors, shape, ribbon, and accents so everything matches perfectly with your existing details.There is no assembly required and they ship across the US. You definitely need to check it out!

No comments: