1.09.2009

A Winter Wedding: Jen + Michael

And we're off... to a winter wedding in Philadelphia for friends Jen & Michael. Jen & Michael may just be one of the cutest couples I've ever seen, and I can't wait for the wedding. I was so excited that Jen wanted a custom aisle runner for the ceremony. A while back I wrote all about Jen's fun bridal shower and the items I.D.O. created for it (the parasol and banner) but I also mentioned the aisle runner that we'd be creating... well here it is! Jen was drawn to monogram 13D (which many of our brides are... it's definitely a popular choice) and wanted it in her colors, classy gold and black. We added a little sparkle to it just for that added special touch and love the way it turned out... we can't wait to see it in action at the wedding. We'll be back on Monday (hopefully with lots of great pictures from the wedding!) Have a great weekend!

No comments: