10.24.2008

I.D.O. Spotlight: Gelennys + Eduardo

Bride Gelennys came to us with her own monograms... she had one monogram that was just the three initials (no border) and then she showed us this one (pictured on the runner above) and she asked for price quotes for both. Even though there was a significant price difference between the two, she decided to go with the intricate border and we are so glad she did... in all of the hundreds of runners we've completed during these past two years, I think I can say pretty confidently that this is my favorite client provided monogram that we have yet to create! Best wishes to Gelennys and Eduardo on their upcoming wedding November 1st! Be sure to send us pictures after the big day so that we can see this beautiful runner in use!

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

The aisle runner is gorgeous!!! I know everyone will be raving about it. Great job!!! Gely, I can not wait until the wedding. I know everything is going to be beautiful. One week left, YAY!!!!