9.01.2008

Launch Contest!

We'd like to officially announce the launch of the new embroidery line from ExclusivelySew at iDoOriginals.com! To kick off the launch of the new line we're holding a week long contest and the winner will receive a $25 gift card to iDoOriginals!

It's really easy to enter- just follow these 3 simple steps:

1) Go check out the new embroidery line!

2) Leave a comment on this post stating what your favorite embroidered item is from the new line. Be certain to leave your name (anonymous entries will not be eligible to win)

3) The winner will be announced on Friday at noon with details on how to claim the prize!

Good luck and we look forward to hearing about everyone's favorite item!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love the new line- it looks great! I think my favorite item is the Bride-To-Be Sash... so cool!

Anonymous said...

the luggage tags are too cute!

Jess said...

Oooh, definitely the bride-to-be sash!

Anonymous said...

i just read all about the reflection tags and got teary- what a special gift! that's my pick

Anonymous said...

great job on the new line, i love it all! my favorite item would have to be the chair sashes :)

Anonymous said...

i want those cosmetic bags! i would use the gift card to get a few of those for my bridesmaids!

Anonymous said...

I like the reflection tag!

Anonymous said...

I love the luggage tags!!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the reflection tags!

Izzy22 said...

I really like the chair sashes!

Anonymous said...

reflection tags!

Anonymous said...

Those are some wonderful products! Wish I had found your site sooner! I love those chair sashes!

Anonymous said...

i am officially obsessed with EVERYTHING in your new line! but if i have to pick a favorite i'll go with the adorable luggage tags!

Anonymous said...

awwww, the reflection tag is so sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

great products! i adore the dress tags :)