8.16.2007

Warning: Gushing Over Hubby


After seven and a half years of schooling, my hubby was well rewarded this past Saturday when he received his white coat and diploma. Because we had to head out right after graduation to go to a wedding, I decided to host a pre-graduation celebration breakfast at our house that morning. Of course I had to make some table runners for the occasion to decorate and I LOVE the way they turned out. I wanted to have a cake but figured that wouldn't be the best idea since not everyone enjoys cake for breakfast (personally I wouldn't have minded a bit!) so I decided to do a donut tower instead which was a big hit.
After the breakfast we headed over to the white coat ceremony and when I walked in and saw all those white coats hanging on the stage I couldn't help but to tear up. I am so proud of my hubby and all his hard work. He is truly amazing and I couldn't be happier for him. Congratulations Matt!!!

No comments: