7.31.2007

Watch Out June, Here Comes September

I know I know, I've been a bad blogger. I was bogged down with getting orders completed before we left for vacation (which was FABULOUS by the way) and now that we're back we have a lot of catching up to do. I've been looking over all the upcoming orders we have to take care of and WHOA... I was shocked to realize that we have more orders for September weddings that any other month!!! So needless to say, things are going to be even crazier than usual around here. Not to mention we have an engagement party, graduation, and two weddings over the course of the next 3 weeks... so yeah, it will definitely be quite hectic. A HUGE thank you to all of our wonderful clients who have been so amazingly patient waiting on their orders. I'm so lucky to get to work with the best brides EVER :)

No comments: