4.30.2007

Main Squeeze

So in earlier post I shared that my beautiful little sister is getting married and has asked me to be her matron of honor (yay!) She has decided to have a citrus themed wedding, using shades of orange, green and yellow, with accents of pink... i love it! This is what I originally put together for her to help her see what the overall concept would look like:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Since she's decided on this color scheme, I've been scouring the interent for different "citrus" wedding related ideas and have come up with a TON! Now I'm in the process of putting them all together for a little inspiration. Here's are some great citrus centerpieces I've found:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All of these photos were found on flikr. I have a ton of other pics that I've been saving so keep checking back for more "citrus" ideas!

No comments: